View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 07:22 PM   #112
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
ineedone is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin View Post
I know you won't listen, but I would like to know if in fact you have any cultural engagements that you are regularly invited to. You seem like the type of person at car meets, or parties, or whatever you may invite yourself to, that when you arrive the people appear to react most dreadful at the prospect. You are 26, you can ignore me all you want (but I'm right again), but you really need to find some sort of a social life, and a work life.

In before, "I get drunk at parties everyday bro, and work 12 hours", yeah, I'm sure. You don't do that and still find time to sit at a computer for for over an hour (in before I was doing stuff or on my phone) tracking my responses to teach me how, exactly, to be what not to be.
Bro, I party err day. If by party you mean study. Luckily, a lot of bar prep requires me to be on the puter re typing notes like a G. But I am slamming (enjoying) a nice bottle of wine or two. And well, I have a super fast internets connection so when you post its easy for me to quickly apply snarky comments.

As far as "cultural" engagements, what the hell is that? I live in a city, I kinda just hang out with whoever feels like playing ball, studying, or fighting (Bro I got tapout shirts too). My facebook is hella "cultural?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin View Post
P.S. - The God stuff really isn't doing anything for me, nor is your "logic". Logic doesn't contain such ghastly language. I was saying, since you still can't comprehend, I was merely stating or implying that you act like a sullen female. Or are one, you're still genderless.
Ghastly language? Ghastly does not mean what you think it means. How does having a smelly ass (you were talking about my ass, my girl does too, it is cute) equal being a sullen female? My comprehension skills are off the chart (I got the test scores to prove it).
ineedone is offline   Reply With Quote