Old 07-01-2012, 12:37 PM   #47
DJ PoW
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
DJ PoW is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to DJ PoW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtuned_andy View Post
Its funny how all the people who are backing up Godspeed have a join date later than 2010. Please, these parts are shit quality and I wouldnt even sell them to my worst enemy. Do yourself a favor people and buy quality parts with documented track testing and quality research and design. Don't buy the products with no factual backing except for a few cheap ass fanbois on an internet forum who are whiteknighting for a shitty import knock off parts supplier with a terrible track record.
Damn, I joined in 2009. Am I still a fan boy? How is there no factual backing? How do you know Godspeed doesn't test their products on the track? I mean I know its your opinion but just because the products were "shit" before 2010 it doesn't mean that Godspeed did not improve on the products throughout the years. I'm just a fucking fan boy to you but I run EVERYTHING Godspeed on my car and I'm pretty fucking sure I drive my car harder than you and all the Godspeed hating fan boys hahaha. Please show me your mod list because I'd like to know what legit parts you run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
isnt a mod suppose to clean up all the bs in this kind of thread? Bunch of little bitches in here, bunch of them with pos cars haha.. Those are real the fanbois, the ones that brag about high end brands. Without a single dollar in their pocket and with 1k parts on their 2k pos car that doesnt even see track use.. OP glws
Hi,

I'm the little bitch with a POS car with everything Godspeed. I'm a real fan boy and I brag about big brands. I also have no money at all. OH and my car doesn't see track use. If you want to talk all this shit, I'll see you at XDC Texas on track.

PS My annual income is probably double yours, if NOT triple. (coolstorybro) hahahaha

Keep talking shit, I love it. I'll gladly put all Godspeed Parts on a car and challenge anyone to any motorsport. Drifting or Road Racing. I can't wait for the yumad comments lololol