View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 01:11 PM   #51
AsleepAltima
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
AsleepAltima has a spectacular aura aboutAsleepAltima has a spectacular aura aboutAsleepAltima has a spectacular aura aboutAsleepAltima has a spectacular aura aboutAsleepAltima has a spectacular aura aboutAsleepAltima has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ PoW View Post
Uh I mean he wasn't doing it directly to me but I support Godspeed and he mentioned fan boys and piece of shit cars.

I take it as "oh anything cars with Godspeed parts are pos".

Care to share your opinion Asleepaltima? I'd LOVE to hear it.
if the parts work they work. i have gs tension rods on my hatch. i have a cxracing i/c too. ive been a mech/tech for a long time. i know that only a handful of manufacturers actually build things and lots and lots of other "manufacturers" just put their stamps on them. perfect example is coil springs. only a few companies can afford the million dollars it takes to buy a coil making machine so of course, they buy them pre-coiled and market them as their own. same with radiators and intercoolers - sure the piping might be made by the company selling it but the cores themselves come from a much larger company that makes them for just about everyone. people just buy into the name and it makes them happy that they spent 500 bucks for something because its GOTTA be quality if its that expensive.
like i said, if it works it works - regardless of who "makes" it or badges it.

is this the opinion you were looking for?
AsleepAltima is offline   Reply With Quote