View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 03:07 PM   #53
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtuned_andy View Post
Its funny how all the people who are backing up Godspeed have a join date later than 2010. Please, these parts are shit quality and I wouldnt even sell them to my worst enemy. Do yourself a favor people and buy quality parts with documented track testing and quality research and design. Don't buy the products with no factual backing except for a few cheap ass fanbois on an internet forum who are whiteknighting for a shitty import knock off parts supplier with a terrible track record.
Join date 2009 lol am I a fanboi!!!!! I'm sorry cool guy with a skyline what have you used on your car from them or is it all story that you hear? I like how nobody will post about mine because most people on here know I hated gs at one time then they started making better stuff and over time reAlly got a shit ton better , pow is right he could build and time attack car or drift car and do as good or better and I'd say better then every single person in this thread , it's funny I've had a few pm's asking things and even one from someone Trying to talk shit , again the parts are made for people that can't really afford super highend parts and I say super because there name had a shifty rep but Godspeed has done nothing but treat the fanboys/pos car owners good , anyone that has anything to say feel free to pm me , but I might not be the fun loving guy I am in the public
95_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote