View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 08:11 AM   #65
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93s13vert View Post
finally my team might actually have some good players... the NETs lol.
We got Joe Johnson which is nice, but now we need to get howard from orlando and williams to resign, then we'd have a pretty solid team to start off and possibly build off of...

we'll see how it turns out of orlando actually takes our offer.
That is three max contracts... Collective Bargaining made it so no one will be able to afford that without going DEEP into Luxury Tax, which eventually defeats the purpose of having that many stars on the team, they won't be able to afford the role players necessary to avoid being a first-round exit

And they very well still COULD pull it off, but it would be very similar to how that other team in NY did when they sold their whole bench for Carmelo and were no better for it.
The new word on the street is that they're trying to send Brook Lopez, Kris Humphries, Marshon Brooks and first-round picks in 2013, 2015 and 2017 for Howard. That would leave them with Howard, Iso Joe Johnson, Gerald Wallace, Deron Williams and guess I could come out of retirement and start at Power Forward for them.

And I write too!