View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 06:08 PM   #109
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
I would be too if I was from Toronto. could have had something exciting to watch since Vince Carter.

Sorry, Chris Bosh wasn't that exciting. Speaking of Chris Bosh, how do you torontians feel about him? I think it was pretty much given that he was leaving so it's not like he led your city on.
Glad you mentioned Vince. He was the last great number one that we had. Bosh was pushed HARD as being a leader of the team for a while, but he was not a number one player and it showed in his gameplay. We didn't have the best team, we fall apart in the forth. It's not like he had the ability to put the team on his back so that we can pull it out.