View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 06:54 PM   #60
DRIFT-ELITE
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
DRIFT-ELITE is on the path to ruinDRIFT-ELITE is on the path to ruin
aaaahahahahaha this is fucking awesome....hey DJ POW take a chill pill, if a mod wants to h can ban you for like a month or whatever for being so "combative"..

as for GS parts..yeah I've used them and will continue to due to the main fact that i simply don't make the amount of money to be wasting on the exact same parts that they sell for a fraction of the cost...i didn't like gs for a while either until i had there fmic that actually BENT and DIDNT BREAK like my old greddy fmic did when i hit something...

i haven't tried the coil overs yet but i have friends that do have them and don't mind them minus the springs rates being to soft...exhaust systems, eh whatever they are all the same shit anyways..i always end up having my friend custom make me one that i like better..

idk, GS i guess is the POOR-MANS best friend since a lot if not most of the zilvia society a long with the drift community can't afford to pay for ''BRAND NAME'' parts like GREDDY, BLITZ, HKS, SPL??...

whatever, everyone entitled to their own opinion, thats mine....bashing continue.