Thread: Here you go
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 01:58 PM   #38
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin View Post
I suppose I beg for someone to think for themselves. I'm no "brainwasher". The only thing most of you are concerned with is putting me down (yes, that is childish).
See, you’re not asking people to think for themselves, you’re asking them to think like you, and when they rightfully ask you WHY they should believe what you do, then you jump on the defensive and call them names. In turn, no one is taking you seriously now, so you’re being insulted.
And you deserve it too.
Quote:
If you are at work, then do your work.
Wow, I was wholly unaware that you were sitting in the corner of this office that I am sitting in and that you had to do the work that I was not doing.
(hint: if you don’t know what I do, it is strongly suggested that you mind your own business as it relates to the efficiency with which I do my job)
Quote:
Then go ahead, ask me to defend one of my viewpoints and I will give you a straight answer.
Never mind ME asking you to defend your viewpoints, there are FOUR members who have been doing so over the course of four threads other than this one and you have yet to respond yet. In turn, the ridicule continues.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote