View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 12:17 PM   #69
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
ineedone is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantas View Post
So what do you call an arms dealer? Why not a weapons dealer or a guns dealer? Same shit, the wording has nothing to do with it. I gave up on dealing with you, you are a typical wanna be lawyer - cant pass the bar. When you pass it come back and speak about law to us.
You do know that words had different meanings at the time the constitution was written right? You do know that those words matter as to understanding what the constitution means right? That might be the most basic concept... I mean shit, even the righties bust out stuff like the federalist papers to back up their claims... wait... do you know what the federalist papers are? and why people use them when arguing about what the constitution means? oh shit... this is worse then I expected... New homework, read federalist papers.

I have a sweet piece of paper that says JD, I think it is kinda cool. But I will pass, it is a lot of work, but it is not really THAT hard. I mean a lot of idiots are lawyers and I am smarter then a few of them... I hope...
ineedone is offline   Reply With Quote