View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 09:18 AM   #26
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyTDuzIt View Post
I fail to understand why everyone's getting hostile. It was a simple question and a personal opinion on bumpers, yes I'm a noob when it comes to 240sx's. I come from integras. I had a boosted integra, but then it got stolen. So I'm looking for a RWD Japanese cars. And watching 240sx videos, fell in love. My bad for trynna learn and asking question. Guess that isn't taken lightly here.

EDIT: I looked at the car, I guess you guys are right about the car looking fine the way it it. It was just a question though, real talk..
Like already said, if thats the same exact car, please dont butcher it by changing the bumper to a USDM one. The only way the USDM one looks decent is with the optional bumper lip. Those arent exactly readily available and is more expensive than a whole bumper.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote