View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 02:02 PM   #19
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13 loverr View Post
Second question: Camryonbronze had issues with his master cylinder; was that a fault of your company, wilwood, or installation?
I would not doubt if the leaks I has from the -AN fittings were due to installation error on my part, but the reservoir and clamp leaking for sure seemed to be a design flaw with the Wilwood reservoir. I ensured that the included hose clamp was installed tightly and that the rubber o-ring was in place, but it still continued to leak each time the brakes were applied. I haven't heard of others having issues though, so who knows... not sure what I could have goofed in that department since the reservoir came pre-installed.

The other lines leaking could have been my error for sure though. I was just so bummed about not being able to finish the car that weekend and brake fluid pouring all over my freshly painted bay that I decided to move on. Chase and Logan have been super cool to me and helped me out a lot with their products, so I never want to be one to bash their stuff. All of the other CB products on my car have worked out without any issues- I just decided to move back to the stock booster in the brake department.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote