View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 08:04 PM   #26
s13 loverr
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
s13 loverr is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post
This car is over your head.... you shouldn't buy it. you will probably end up destroying it since this is not a beginners car... no offense to you but just being straight up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.rodriguez View Post
I know how to handle myself in a car. I just never looked into built ones. My friends would let me drive their souped up STI's, hatchbacks, cobras and shit. I know it sounds like something a kid would say but it's the truth. I just never looked into cars already built or swapped or anything myself do that's why Im asking. I myself drive a STOCK Z but it's still fast but I dont want a 2 seater anymore and I like the s13's s14's and gtr's but the gtr is way out of my price range which is why I was looking into built Silvia's and whatnot
By your second post in this thread it seems like you don't (and I am being as nice as possible!! So, please keep reading!) know how to maintain a VERY modified car. I am not ragging on you for it being powerful because really I can't point fingers as my first car had in the mid 300's and could do more if I turned the turbo up. Just think about this question: Are you experienced/capable in replacing every single part in that car? I bet you that car will need major parts replaced, cleaned, etc, after a while and you will be spending major money to have it fixed if you don't know how.
s13 loverr is offline   Reply With Quote