View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 09:41 PM   #1
91white_ka
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (5)
91white_ka is an unknown quantity at this point
1991 240sx hatchback *freshly broke in high comp ka*

Ok so I'm moving shops and I need to down size my stable of 5 240's. Up for sale is a 1991 240sx hatchback, 5-speed, maroon in color. Very solid chassis even with the 180xxx miles on it. No rust at all, no bondo, a couple dents here and there but overall a great chassis to build off of. I bought the car with an open diff and it still remains. This leads me to believe it's never been drifted. Also has complete a/c system that was working before I drained it while pulling the motor. (was planning to convert to updated freeon)
As for mods they are very modest. Car is dropped on lowering springs. Not sure of the brand of the spring and strut combo but it rides very nice, not bouncy at all. Car comes with a fresh (150 miles) high compression (11:1) ka24de, brand new seals and gaskets through out with a freshly resurfaced and inspected cylinder head. ACT stage 3 clutch w/ full face disk. Injen intake, obx header, 2.5 magna flow exhaust. Altima fans on a thicker s14 radiato. All emissions and unneeded coolant lines removed and welded shut. j30 front brakes.

Pros
You have a very solid platform to start with in an even more reliable form.

Cons
Needs some paint, power mirror trim is missing, need winsheild

Last edited by 91white_ka; 07-29-2012 at 11:09 AM.. Reason: Pictures added
91white_ka is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links