Thread: Ka24det FAQ
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 01:40 AM   #203
LBK S13

Trader Rating: (1)
LBK S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok so I may be new to the site but I found this thread by actually typing in KA--T FAQ and I expected to find some questions yes but answers right behind them. I read all 11 pages of this thread and saw a lot more stupid questions then answers.
To contribute to some answers. I have a 91 s13 KA24DE T
I originally bought a used turbo from eBay. That was shit and lasted a few weeks. They warranted it and give another. That lasted a month. I found a localish tuner club and a guy had to t3/4 turbos that had their own problems and I pieced them together and have gotten about 20000miles out of them. I am running the cobra MAF and SAFC with 370cc injectors and I got it tuned more than once to make sure as far as the rest of my turbo kit it was pieced together by buying things similar to a complete kit found on a brand name website. My turbo set up has only given me one problem and that was when a drink spilt on my SAFC and shorted it out. For questions on parts and set ups there is a chat section where you can start a thread. Hope this helps someone
LBK S13 is offline   Reply With Quote