View Single Post
Old 05-31-2004, 07:41 PM   #8
TheTimanator
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
TheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
front: 17x8 +35 215/45-17 (less than finger width b/w tire and spring. Would not clear coilovers with a wider tire.)
Quote:
Here are my front BBS RS 17x8 +35 235/45/17 - Will clear Z Brakes as seen, will not clear Coils without 5mm spacer or SUPER small tires.
FRONTS so if you use 225's and coilover you will definately need spacers.
REAR from everything else I read 17x9 +35's will be fine in the rear, but the 245's may rub a little. depending on camber and if your fender is rolled or not.

I got all of this from this site to prove to you and all the Newbs that keep asking offset/tire questions that if you search you will find EVERYTHING. Some might not be running the exact same set up, but you can piece it all together if you search....