View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 04:05 PM   #11
Senor_Nismo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Senor_Nismo will become famous soon enoughSenor_Nismo will become famous soon enoughSenor_Nismo will become famous soon enoughSenor_Nismo will become famous soon enough
So after all this and 30 minutes of being pissed off, I decided to build an LS7 and stroke the shit out of the motor. Im leaning towardsa texas speed 7.0 kit, with that in mind I want to get atleast 427 Cubic Inches out of her. The motor almost weighs as much as the stock KA24de

I decided on this Rotating assembly

Texas Speed & Performance rotating assemblies offer the best durability with the best pricing available! Our 438 and 441 C.I.D. LS7/LSx rotating assemblies come standard with your choice of a forged Callies Compstar 4.10" or 4.125" stroke crankshaft, Texas Speed & Performance H-Beam 6.125" connecting rods with ARP 8740 rod bolts, and Mahle-8cc flat-top pistons, wrist pins, and plasma moly piston ring set. Callies offers both a 4.10" and 4.125" stroke crankshaft, which we have listed. All of the piston sets listed will work with either stroke crankshaft; The 4.10" stroke crankshaft will require a slightly shorter block deck height vs. the 4.125" in order to achieve a "zero deck" setup.
Senor_Nismo is offline   Reply With Quote