Old 08-04-2012, 10:46 PM   #19
Big Country Labs
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
Big Country Labs is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for all the kind words everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypercrush View Post
Elevens' loves Big Country Labs! So excited to see these ready for sale. The made in America aspect is something I like to see pointed out. As a business owner here in the US I'm in full support of any company doing business this way. Definitely a selling point in my opinion.

Darren or Colin I have been meaning to send you duders an email about buying one for a customer of mine, would be for a 86. I will send you the query in a day or so! Again, really excited for you guys and I know the future is going to be great working together as it already has been thus far <3
thanks for bringing some extra attention to the made in the USA thing. China was cheaper but we're bigger fans of the USA in general. Shoot us an email about your customer, [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlitos View Post
Just wondering. Is there any CFD work? Or is it just a looks wing?
Nope, just real world on a couple of sweet drift cars with seasoned drivers. Their feedback has been that it significantly changes the handling characteristics, especiallly at 60+mph. George Marstanovic has been running the BCL wing on his car since Rd. 1 of Formula D at LBC. He said he could feel it most at ATL coming down the big hill, with the wing he could really throw the car into corners in a way that would have previously had him spinning. He also said that 15mins after putting on the wing he had a 5 oclock shadow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7HXIbWbpyU&t=2m24s

Quote:
Originally Posted by hOngsterr View Post
what... location ORANGE? so near me....
...The county of 1 of us is in Anaheim the other is in Costa Mesa

As for the pics, we'll be posting as soon as they come in
Big Country Labs is offline   Reply With Quote