Old 06-03-2004, 02:02 AM   #7
mazdized
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
mazdized is an unknown quantity at this point
Private event at Altamont

Quote:
Originally Posted by westboroughpimp
Hmm i was under the impression that Tsutomu already rented out the track for the whole weekend. I'll just have to ask him myself. Hopefully there are no misunderstandings..but while i'm here i'd just like to say that 60 people @ Altamont is already waaaayy too crowded. you want to do 75 and crabdrifting wants 100. I spent most of the trackday in my car waiting in line. Reminds me of Great America. Plus running one lap then exiting doesnt really give you any time to try to fix mistakes cause by the time it's your turn again, you've forgotten what you did...Hope to see a 15-25 person private event sometime soon. PEACE
I would actually love to do private event with 15-20 drivers so I don't have to have a headache dehydration for 3 days every time after an event. Like I have mentioned there were confusion in the line from people waiting in the wrong line and getting confused about where they are suppose to be even after I explained it in the driver's meeting. Some people were getting as much as 10 runs per session which was more than the 7-8 I estimated. Hey you know what on the 4th of July weekend I will suggest to all drivers to see if you all just want to do open track session where 25+ cars will all go on the track at the same time and don't have to stop any where. 15-20 people private event would be good as longs as every one pays about $ 300-$ 350 per person. If you can round up 15-20 drivers @ $350 per person I will arrange a private event for you.
mazdized is offline   Reply With Quote