View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 03:56 AM   #21
ShadowMan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
ShadowMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Just had my second son a week ago and everything leading up to him has kept me pretty busy getting everything ready for his arrival. But I have made a little progress. Almost got the intake all filed down and did some test fitting. Looks like the holes all line up with the stock fuel rail, just need to get some new injector bushings. I also ordered the cold pipe to get it mounted up so that should be here by middle of next week. I also ordered the FC datalogit and the Innovate MTX-L wideband which should also be here next week some time. Here are just a few pics of test fitment of the fuel rail to the IM.

I have pretty much hand filed the majority of the IM and used my ghetto harbor frieght die grinder to get the nooks and crannies where the files wouldn't reach. I have also filed and grinded a bit of the casting leftovers/marks or whatever they're called down a little bit. Here's where I would like some opinions. I have the circuit sports thermal barrier gasket for the IM and when I placed it on the manifold, the ports don't match the gasket. I'll get a pic up tomorrow to show what I'm talking about, but for those of you that know what I'm talking about should I port match the FREDDY manifold runners to the gasket or leave it be. I'm definitely not porting the head on my own so just looking for a little feedback. Thanks for looking.