View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 08:10 PM   #115
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjuku Racing View Post
The MBSE and the MBSE Type-E use the same mid pipes. The GT Singles and the EP Duals (blast pipes) use the same mid pipes. However, They arent selling us just the tip sections seperately. We are trying to get them to, but no luck as of yet.

Yes, because the muffler angles up to follow the body line of the rear bumper it gets really close to the tow hook. If you have factory hangers it may move enough to hit it.
If that happens, I'd be willing to give it a shot. I just cant do staight pipes anymore, I'm too old for that shit. If it can be slightly quieter than my old Buddy Club II exhaust with the GT Single premuffler, I'll be all up on it.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote