View Single Post
Old 06-04-2004, 08:13 PM   #29
Drift101
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Drift101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazdized
The off throttle I was taking about in the drivers meeting is that to hold the drift with no throttle and holding it with steering and may be some braking. Most people can hold a drift on throttle coming out a turn, but that is only half the deal. Off throttle allows you to drift going in a turn so you drift going in, drift through the apex, and drift out under throttle. That way you drift through all parts of a corner. I am not a bad ass, I literally don't know how to drift until about 1 year ago. My first event ever was Ikatan last Feb. I just spend a lot of years gripping and had a decent undrstanding of what cars do under and over the limit of traction. It was after D-day 6 I started to get the hang of drifting. When I was drifting the whole track of Infinion it was not all because I know how to drift, it was mainly because I been to that track SO many times I know that place just too well, and have drifted unintentionally through all of the corners there separately while road racing, that day I just decided to link all the turns and drifts together.

Todd Ho
Rule number 1. Not admitting you're a bad ass makes you more of a bad ass.... lol.... well.. I still think you are way good todd. keep up the good work, a positive contribution to the Drift scene!!