View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 02:26 PM   #1
1jzjoey
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
1jzjoey is an unknown quantity at this point
Wutang s13 build(no bitchassness up in here)

Currently out of a job so this is going to be painfully slow until i can find employment.

So lets start off, bought this '89 240 off of some redneck out in the middle of nowhere, you can tell he "drifted" this thing on dirt roads pretty much every weekend. Didn't find that out until i ripped out the carpet. Car was pretty much stock when i bought it besides a 3" exhaust, intake, and greddy shift knob if you even want to count that.

anyways, here what the car looked like when i got it, it was on cut springs (smh) can't find the interior pics that i had of it but the interior was total shit, red painted door panels red painted center console, cluster surround, etc. it was horrible.

I then picked up a parts car for cheap as shit($200)

What i took from the parts car:
-diff
-engine
-transmission
-engine harness
-carpet
-relays
-A/C

sold the a/c engine harness, carpet, transmission all totaling $120
then sold the shell for what i bought it for, pretty great flip id say.
Oh and i traded the motor for this..

This kit included:
-t25 turbo
-turbo maifold
-fmic
-intercooler piping
-blitz bov
-apexi safc2
- steel braided oil feed line
-sr20 injectors
-q45 maf

id say i came out on top..

While my turbo was collecting dust for the next 6 months i was doing some work to the car..

I was getting really tired of the shitty cut springs so i ordered some Megan track series coilovers. The ride difference was night/day.

then i moved to the shit interior. Replaced driver seat because my recline thing broke so i was gangster leaning everywhere but that was only fun for the first 30 seconds, Got a new ebay bullshit driver seat/rails which leans to the left so it still sucks, stripped out the back seats/carpet and some sound deadening.

Before

After

Then i ordered 5 lug conversion along with some extended studs

also got these in the mail

xxr 526's 18x10.5 all around they were originally black but i painted them hoes silvah.

then strecthed the fuck outta some 225's

and.. the end product. didnt take any pictures of the front because it poked at like an inch or so and looked hideous.

Christmas was just around the corner at this point and satan claus brought me something alittle early

While i was waiting on my quick release to come in i decided to trade my wheels for some enkei rpf1's. The reason why i traded was because the wide ass wheels in the front i couldnt get any angle

then my quick release came in, NRG gen 2.5

hear alittle noise comming from my valve cover so i took it off and found my timing guide broke, no big deal. just took it out and put everything back together.

Made myself a hydraulic ebrake

Then i cracked my oil pan and seized my motor so i sold my hydro to help buy another ka for $250.

I saw this as an opportunity to turbo the new motor so i ordered some gauges/ walbro 255 fuel pump. Painted the rpf1's silver,and i also decided to paint my bay because it looked like shit.

Before

After

then these came in

Airfuel ratio gauges with bosch wideband
boost gauge
water temp gauge
oil pressure gauge with sending unit
oil temp gauge

all mounted up

then got the motor in and everything hooked up and hauled it to get tuned.

sold my enkeis and picked up some z32 wheels with some cash in hand.

to celebrate my first turboed car i picked up my sticker and celebrated with the crew...hard.

someone wanted in on part of the fun too

i was at walmart about a month and a half ago and came across some mustache ducktape so i knew i had to do something with it. ill just go ahead and throw some interior pics of the car while im at it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sORN5ofuuKw

then my motor took a shit, so i pulled it and sold it yesterday, i also bought a motor last night block had a rod shoot through it because the dumbasses forgot to torque down the bolts but hey i got some forged pistons, and a build/ported head for $100!!! about to pick up a block and another rod for 70 bucks heres soon. the cams and chains have alittle surface rust from it being neglected out side, so im gonna clean everything up today/tonight.

Last edited by 1jzjoey; 08-22-2012 at 03:33 PM..
Sponsored Links