View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 02:38 AM   #91
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kornaz Send a message via Yahoo to kornaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru5 View Post
Antics aside, I don't suggest shooting people. Generally, the thief gets to walk and you get to go to jail. No get out of jail free card. In the end, thief not only gets away with it, but gets to sue your ass off as well.

In the end, if the thief really wants it, they'll get it. The only thing I see maybe working would be the stake out, and then calling the police. No shooting, stabbing, or raping.
But, but... That takes the fun out of it! I'd say a good beating is alright. Stabbing or shooting would be a bad idea, but some broken bones should be fine.
The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
kornaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links