View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 11:30 AM   #69
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240skate View Post
$300 no contract just receipt. i didn't notice if it says refundable. I'm sure i could go check the engine out again, find something i don't like and tell them fix it or i wont pay or some shit like that. My buddy does NOT have the time. He had to sell his 240. Will you be at the meet on Thursday and we can talk? You okay with some bud light platinum? haha

Then call them and cancel it and get your $300 back. I am assuming you already have at least $3k to spend?

Stock SR20DET is around $2k shipped like Alex said. You will want the gaskets replaced after. gasket kit is $130 I think.

I have a friend in PHX who does Swaps all day. If you pay him I am sure he will fly here and do the swap for you including wiring.

He wanted visit up here anyways.

Oh yes I will be at the meet this Thursday.