View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 09:05 PM   #1547
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240low View Post
Lol dude what is your problem.. Your takin the time to reply to everythIng I say, you told me I I don't know fitment than I shouldn't post.. How the hell is that helping.. I only want springs so my car will be lower and yes I am aware of the stock shocks and springs having little clearance.. And who the hell are you to tell me I won't survive on zilvia.. Who the fuck says that. I'm here just for help not to argue with pricks like you saying u were just tryin to help
Yeaaaaaah, shut the fuck up. I'm not going to be the only member giving you shit for not searching. With your mentality, you may run into those people often.

You were redirected here with your failure of a thread because you are supposed to search before you ask. This thread REQUIRES that you search before you ask.

So tell me...am I being a prick? Or are you just too stupid to realize that nobody is going to spoon feed your ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edm-s14 View Post
have a question will g35 oem rims the 18"x8+30 the 6 spoke ones fit s14 yes I know there the same bolts pattern but wondering about rolling fenders I have lowering springs I would say 1.2"f and 1"r
I don't think you will have to do anything even if you needed small spacers so that the backface/tire won't rub the shock. Google that shit next time.
For Sale #1 | For Sale #2
zooopreme is offline   Reply With Quote