View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 06:59 AM   #1551
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240low View Post
Dude whatever you attacked me first.. Don't make it sound like I was vein the asshole I'm trying to get some help that's it I'm not here to argue.. And I the other guy I just dont wanna wait till I get coils to get wheels I'm Rollin on steelies right now.. But what are the chances I'll blow my shocks... I'm not that smart with suspension which is WHY Im asking for help

And Its cuz xxr 527 don't come in anything bigger than +25 for the size I want.. Also zoo I want 527 cuz there cheap, better than steelies and I'm not made of money lol
I'll give you 3 days to 2 weeks that you'll be bouncing all over the road if you slap eibachs on your stock shocks. Is it gonna be worth the $200 when you'd have to spend another $400 on shocks after its blown. You could easily buy some cheap ass Megan Racing for $800-900.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote