View Single Post
Old 06-08-2004, 01:20 AM   #45
Chernobyl
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
Chernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond repute
Wow goofynick, you actually needed 4 posts to "prove" your point? Blah Blah.

I gave the rb25 kid the thumbs down because he was attracting attention to me on a public street in the middle of the night. I don't street race and I don't want any cops thinking that I do. Besides, I've met him before and he's a tool.

And no, RB20 and RB25 are still nothing special. Saying they can run X amount of horsepower with stock internals really doesn't prove anything. L28et can do 400hp on stock internals as well, and that was back in 1981....

You think these engines are god's gift to the automotive world because you aren't used to seeing them every day. Go live in Australia for a few years and you'll get over it really quick.

Pound per pound, the RB will weigh more than a KA. The 200lb figure is a bit high now that I think about it, but I'm sure there is still a 100lb difference or so.