View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 09:28 AM   #37
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13 View Post
wasnt talking to you
was talking to the 27 year old OP that has done nothing with his life
Jeezus fucking christ Grant.

Im sorry but fuck,
Tell me if Im wrong??
you signed up for the military, dont pay for shit and just let uncle sam lead you around by the hand, then act like you are handling shit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post

LOL Nothing personal man but, I do not consider (nor do I think Kevin the OP) the Inland Empire as a step up from NoHo or the San Fernando Valley.
Only an idiot would.
No one should live east of the I-5 really, or south of the I-10 in California.
If you do, you are in the suburbs and might as well move out of state, where its cheaper. Im sure they have whatever shitty riverside job you do in other places.
The backwards trashyness and highschool drama shit should let you know an area is full of breeders.

Stay in NoHo if you want. I was there for years, then burbank, then hollywood, now Ktown/LA.
$600 extra a month is totally fine.

When work is slow for me, i only have like an extra $100 a month, and i do just fine. And Im a guy that spends $600 in a night out like nothing.
Its not about how much you make, its about knowing what you have to play with that month, and making it work.

You are 27, fucking move out! Why would a woman even talk to you. Even craigslist girls wont date guys living at home.
There is tons of free and cheap shit to do in LA if you look. Start cycling and going hiking. Thats at least 4 of your 8 days off a month handled right there. now you only need to spend that $600 over 4 days. So you get a movie, sneakers, some H&M pants, a track day, dinner in hollywood with friends, a night out and a date, and still have $150 left over.

God damn, not a bad month.
get netflix and learn to read.
do a group cycling ride once or twice a week to fill it in and stay fit and feeling good.
shit, pick up a few hours twice a week and any shitty evening job, thats all money in your pocket there.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote