View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 01:09 AM   #1
koyv90
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
koyv90 is making his/her stupidity well-knownkoyv90 is making his/her stupidity well-knownkoyv90 is making his/her stupidity well-knownkoyv90 is making his/her stupidity well-knownkoyv90 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Okay So i have an s13 and it does not have coils i will plan to get some and drop it a inch or maybe a little more. This is my dd. I do not want it slammed to the floor or hella flushed. I want it to the rim to be flush with the fender however. I was thinking 17x8 or 17x8.5 or 17x9. I don't want staggered rims or anything really( i heard it does not matter for performance and is a look thing). What offsets should i be getting to clear brakes and coilovers? I would rather not have to roll my fenders.

Also id prefer a none sunken in look

The front rim here is perfect but the rear one is sunken in and has a concaved look(guessing due to negative camber).

I dont know lots really cause ive searched and get random answers like people said +35 offsets and stuff are gay honda ones and bad for RWD cars and then others say they are good and work on s13s perfect with no modification and then i see others wanting like +20 or +10 offsets. I do get how it creates rubbing but dont know enough about the s13 chassis.

Thanks for the answers in advance sorry if my question is dumb.
koyv90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links