View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 08:52 AM   #1646
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by koyv90 View Post
Ok so im back with a more proper idea of what i want. So i got k sport coil overs and im going to do around a 2 inch drop. My fenders have been rolled.

I want to know what rim offset i should get and i'm going to get Gramlights 57d's in 17x9. Should i get the +12 +22 or +38?

I want to have a normal daily driving car that I can also do drift and auto x with. I want it to be performance no hella flush gay shit so not too much negative camber. (Side note i also don't like my wheels looking that sunken in(concave) or the negative camber look that much) for this reason i thought +12 would be fine because its not to positive and with negative camber it wouldn't be to bad sunken in?

Thanks for your inputs!
I'm going to assume this is for S13 since you didn't say anything.

+12 is a nice sice.
+22 will fit and won't be "hella flush ghey shit"
+38 will require small spacers so it won't rub.

FWIW, +12 fits well for looks and performance. Lots of people run it with more than a 2" drop. But with your intended drop, your car will look like donkey balls. Sure, it'll be "function over form" (if you get a proper alignment) but with today's suspension out in the market, people can have their cars mad low and still perform at the track.

+12 It does sit flush and will require camber but you can always align your car/mod your fenders to be functional if you go lower than 2".

Just because a car looks a certain way doesn't mean there can't be a functional side of it.

And bumping my question:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooopreme View Post
Can anybody give me an idea on what the specs are on these Gramlights could be? I know they're 17's (215/45/17). I need width & offset.

For Sale #1 | For Sale #2
zooopreme is offline   Reply With Quote