View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 11:19 AM   #1647
koyv90
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
koyv90 is making his/her stupidity well-knownkoyv90 is making his/her stupidity well-knownkoyv90 is making his/her stupidity well-knownkoyv90 is making his/her stupidity well-knownkoyv90 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by zooopreme View Post
I'm going to assume this is for S13 since you didn't say anything.

+12 is a nice sice.
+22 will fit and won't be "hella flush ghey shit"
+38 will require small spacers so it won't rub.

FWIW, +12 fits well for looks and performance. Lots of people run it with more than a 2" drop. But with your intended drop, your car will look like donkey balls. Sure, it'll be "function over form" (if you get a proper alignment) but with today's suspension out in the market, people can have their cars mad low and still perform at the track.

+12 It does sit flush and will require camber but you can always align your car/mod your fenders to be functional if you go lower than 2".

Just because a car looks a certain way doesn't mean there can't be a functional side of it.

And bumping my question:
my bad an s13. Also why is 2 inches not a good enough of drop? I haven't found any pictures of drop and their lowering rates.

And what would be the differences in looks/camber needed and stuff of the +12 or +22? You seem to be recommending the +12 cause it will look better if i ever decide to go lower? is that right? Thanks for response!
koyv90 is offline   Reply With Quote