View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 12:39 PM   #1648
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by koyv90 View Post
my bad an s13. Also why is 2 inches not a good enough of drop? I haven't found any pictures of drop and their lowering rates.

And what would be the differences in looks/camber needed and stuff of the +12 or +22? You seem to be recommending the +12 cause it will look better if i ever decide to go lower? is that right? Thanks for response!
See that picture that I'm trying to get info on. About .5 of an inch more and that's your 2" drop. Doesn't look like much, does it?

Ksports can lower the car plenty. Don't even worry about it. Heck, Damon (CamryonBronze) ran them for a while and went lower than 2"

Anyway, not 100% on how much drop this person has but I'm sure the lower mount isn't bottomed out. The FRONTS are the only 9" +12, the rears are not the same specs.

See that donkey ball horseshit you've got going on there (in terms of wheel fitment)?

Now let's see something with a better drop:

Even the rears look sweet.

What I meant to say about +22 is that it's conservative for S13's. You won't have to stretch your tires as much. And since you have rolled your fenders already, you should be fine running it.
For Sale #1 | For Sale #2
zooopreme is offline   Reply With Quote