View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 03:26 PM   #23
thatonekid

Trader Rating: (0)
thatonekid is an unknown quantity at this point
This is the OP speaking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benarovi View Post
this kid is such a herb hope he gets perm banned here too, he got banned from a local forum for saying retarded shit like in this thread
dude, why are you so infatuated with me? you were always on my nuts on that shit of a forum sfl. Now you track me down and still wanna talk shit? Look man sorry me and your boyfriend had beef but get over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siberian Husky View Post
Dawg, what..are..you..doing? I'm all for backyard builds, in fact I appreciate them more because they represent the majority of us s13 tuners; you know, the broke asses--but jesus christ man, what the fuck are you doing? Quit being so impulsive with your purchases and take at least a modest look at what you're about to buy. Fucked up shell, fuck up blocks. I'll keep following though only cause you have a good attitude about the bullshit you're putting yourself through lol
I bought a motor with a fucked up block for $100 because the head was ported and it had forged pistons even though one was ruined. I then bought a motor with a good block for $75 and switched the valves out with the other head. I spent less money doing it that way than I would have buying a running ka, and i enjoy building engines, its fun for me. Fucked up shell yes, but everything is fixable, nothing like turning a turd into a diamond. Sense of satisfaction when it's transformed and your the one who did it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KendallH View Post
Breakdown of this thread.

-I bought a decent car
-I made it look acceptable
-I sold all my parts for [drug] money
-I tried to turbo my half blown motor
-I bought a KA
-I bought a KA
-I bought a KA
-I bought a KA
-I bought a KA
-I bought a KA
-I bought a KA
-I bought a KA
-I bought a KA
-I bought a KA
-I bought a KA
-I traded my clean shell for an abomination
-I got banned because I don't know how to read rules
LOL pretty much. Got banned because people can spit out all tghe disrespect they want but can't handle when it comes back at them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren View Post
oh, i'm late to the party

even so... was a worthy read, here's hoping it was all fiction
More updates from me in a month when im allowed back.

Thanks to everyone with their appreciation and kind words.

more importantly..Fuck 12!