Old 10-16-2012, 10:25 AM   #3
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean P. View Post
http://i.imgur.com/5rdAd.jpg

Would 5mm spacers up front cause rubbing issues?
It should be right where the fender will be unless you manage to add some more negative camber up front.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowvia View Post
So I just got all my five lug swap stuff in the mail and got my hands on a set of 18x9.5 +15 battles. Wondering what size tire I should run for the best clearance on an s13 with just rolled fenders? I was thinking 215/45/18 up front and 225/40/18 out back. Am I still going to need to pull my fenders or run an ungodly amount of camber to get those tires under there? I'd really rather not if I can avoid it.
18's all around for S13 can really only be pulled off if you have aero. 225/40 all around will work. Assuming that you want a functional alignment, yes, you will have work with your fenders and run some negative camber. For the rears, you will need a pull. The fronts you will have to hammer the inner fender & depending on your camber settings, you will need to hammer those lips.

Should have gone with 17's. It requires less work to make them look good. Trade a pair for 17's if you have to.
For Sale #1 | For Sale #2
zooopreme is offline   Reply With Quote