View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 08:10 AM   #28
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
So then how is it "Bush's fault"?

I love how everyone has forgotten about 9/11.

9/11 basically had the country chomping at the bit to kick some ass - Cha-Ching two wars.

9/11 destabilized markets and industries- so low credits and tax cuts came in to calm investor fears.

Oil Prices went up.

The entire Federal Government was restructured, Homeland Security, ect

Of course Bush has to be a nice guy, good Christian he is, and there was an expansion of social welfare programs under him.

As far as the banks, go as Chris Dodd and Barney Frank. That was a mess 25 years in the making with biggest scumbags out there overseeing it.

Bush never tried to sell him self as a fiscal conservative, he was a "compassionate conservative".
Are we getting sidetracked? How did this discussion go to Bush's issues.

I believe he was trying to make a point on how republicans expect the nation to recover from such a crisis so quickly. Is thinking this mess should be solved or corrected with amazing growth all within 4 years realistic? Any idea on the years it took to get into trouble?

And to your credit-
Bush never tried to sell him self as a fiscal conservative, he was a "compassionate conservative".

I guess that is clear with you and that's cool, but let's talk about Romney "trying" to sell himself as what? Can you confidently say that you know what he sells himself on? Agreeing with the president on most of foreign policy, after going against him weeks before?

Last edited by LEG1T; 10-23-2012 at 09:11 AM..
LEG1T is offline   Reply With Quote