View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 09:49 PM   #244
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
mantas is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostSlideWayz View Post
As far as license plate wise... Most of the CHP here in california seem to only pull you over if you happen to just pull down an empty street with them just hanging out there. Thats what happen to me at least, I was literally on my way to the DMV to get my tags and one of the streets thats a short cut to get there had an officer just sitting there. I did not have any front plate on and he pulled me over and just said the typical

(officer) "license and registration please then sort of sarcastically said " did you know your license plate is gone in the front ? and your tags are out..... why ??"

(Me)" well i actually dont have the mounting piece for it and it keeps falling off with out it, and literally sir i was heading to the DMV right now to get them. If you want you can follow me to the DMV and even watch me put them on "

(Officer)" so if i follow you right now youll have your tags ready ?

(me) "yep"

As i started to offer him to follow me to prove to him i was getting the tags he put his ticket book away. I saw him almost touch that pen onto the book and just told him what i told him and he knew i was telling the truth.

He actually just said he believes me and let me go.

I have been pulled over though by cops that just are assholes.. For the most part.. If you can just be honest, they sometimes will let you go. They can smell a mile away...

Another time i was pulled over literally with out my license, i was coming home from 7-11 after realizing i had lost my wallet and what do ya know... i get pulled over...

He asks me for my license..

(Me) sir i have no idea how but i somehow i seem to of lost my wallet.

(officer) Step out of the car...

He then puts me in the back of his squad car literally i think was gonna have my car impounded.

(me) Sir please dont write me a ticket, i have a perfect record and i really dont wanna tarnish it what so ever, ive learned my mistake but i honestly thought it was in my sweatshirt pocket)

( Officer ) you better not let me see you again or im not letting you go

Thankfully he let me go home.

My advice is just try to sound sincere and honest... The people that try to be smart asses when getting pulled over... they arent getting anywhere with that plan... Show the officer respect regardless if you hate them or not ... they may take it easy on you.
Exactly! Cops see through the bullshit because they take classes that educate them on who is lying and who is not. They look for verbal and physical queues. Another thing i can mention - dont be a pussy when on the road. Just because a cop is next to you or near you doesnt mean he will pull you over. I usually pass them up or get ahead and drive in front of them to show them i have nothing to hide or be afraid off. If they notice you trying to dodge them, you will likely get pulled over because lets face it, 240s are rice. You are not driving a porsche or a lambo. Lol
mantas is offline   Reply With Quote