Thread: My SR20VET...
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 07:14 PM   #129
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teigen View Post
Sounds awesome! Let's see whos turning the key first

Still doesn't understand why my project thread is rejected
Having tons of images and info, + it's a rare engine that I thought Zilvia would like to hear about.
Read that an "in-progress project thread is not allowed" in the info here, but what's the meaning with making 1 post about a finished car ? most of other build threads around here says they were done in the first post
Message a Mod directly and explain the uniqueness of the build. Perhaps you can persuade them into allowing your build.

I picked up the rear seats today. Just as awesome...

And I forgot to post a shot of this... The center cushion is removable just like the Status seat.

I'm hoping to have the wiring done on the lights/signal/markers this weekend, then I can move into the interior and start buttoning that wiring up to an extent. I'm waiting for my engine harness to come in from ChaseBays, so I can terminate the correct wires on that side of the dash and get the harness over there secure before moving forward with replacing the dash and the rest of the interior. Still a good amount of work to do. I'd like to get her fired up before the first of the year.