View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 11:25 AM   #20
starplatnumm
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
starplatnumm is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by TougeSR20Kid View Post
Didn't even make it that far... I'm sorry but I could tell this dude had some sort of agenda, and the "documentary" was really poorly done with like zero statistical support supporting his initial claim. Not to mention his claim that the younger generation doesn't know who hitler is, is just plain idiotic. Anyone with up to sophomore year high school education knows about world war II, shit most kids I know learned about it in middle school.

Nonetheless my thoughts on this video are yeah some ppl out there are fucking retarded and don't know anything about history, and this dude adds snippets of them in between his continuous rant.

And before u guys call me an anti-Semite, know that I'm Jewish and proud of my heritage... This guys just a man with an agenda using something from history that evokes empathy within ppl so they will join his cause, like a true douche
first of all guys. is anyone from Los Angeles? cuz i could of sworn that some parts from the clip is in Norwalk California and it looks like the corner of Cerritos College............
go to the video u see that its the corner of Studebaker and alondra...clip note 1:57...........
to me it looks fake cuz i know people in LA considered a hitler question stupid. everyone here knows who hitler is! WTF please when u blur a background why dont you blurr all of what is.
we learned about this topic before we go to school. sorry guys but this was interview by a student is BS........
starplatnumm is offline   Reply With Quote