View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 09:36 AM   #165
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andres_G View Post
So your argument is that since they are not certified by the DOT, they are not real and should not be in cars?
My argument is that you dont understand the process. The DOT does not certify anything, they only set the standards. You see, a reputable manufacturer is supposed to be responsible for your safety. They are supposed to send their parts out for independent testing to ensure the product they are selling is compliant. If they sell headlights, that headlight design should be compliant for the country they are being sold in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andres_G View Post
If that is the case, then alot of the cars on this site should not even be on the road....given that most aftermarket parts are for "off road".
Thats right, this is why hockey pucks should not be used as engine mounts, tires shouldnt be stretched beyond their limitation, and cars should not be excessively lowered. You see, there are things called standards that we need to adhere to. I am not saying I follow all the rules, but the difference between me and the common Zilvian is that I at least know the rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Te37 View Post
Please go into further detail about the cheap morimoto brand? Everybody on this forum seems to be brainwashed that xifi whatever is some lighting god.
i dont know why you're denying it. you know you want to suck my dick. i mean, you're already on your knees.... just cradle my balls and dig in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Shift n Drift
>> so for the people that know your shit on lights, whats the option for brighter
>> yet non blinding lights for an s13 that keeps the function of the popup assembly?

>Me: ebay h4 headlights & hid kit. works great.
so I login this morning and see:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Shift n Drift
Something like this?
7x6 Square Diamond Cut Glass Headlight 8000K H4 HID Low Beam Only Thin Ballast | eBay
I heard the higher number you go the more blue it turns, and if you want more white of a light, go lower to like a 6000k, is this true?
And I found this one with a cutoff shield
HID Headlight Conversion Kit w Real 6000K H4 Bulbs 7x6 Chrome Housings White | eBay

(sigh)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghoti
Cheapest option & great light output
- Hella
Overpriced baller status
- Cibie
Overpriced because you cant afford it or overpriced because its a better product?

I'm always amazed at how people just talk about things without proper knowledge. The Cibie headlight is a better headlight, hands down. This is not even a topic for discussion, just check the ISO sheets. The high beam performance of the Hella blows cock.

But hey, I guess some people are into blowing cock.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote