Thread: Sneakerheads
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 01:08 PM   #99
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
I turned down the gold metal pack because I thought they were ugly.

As for the Yeezy's, I had the 1's and 2's early.

Got rid of them as well.

So, nice finds you have, but not really worth bragging about.

I don't want the pink foams. I will however be getting the black foams.

Have a friend overseas get them for you.

Most retailers in Europe still have them in stock.
They were worth bragging cause to ME they were easy to find and just reading all the madness regarding them, endless threads, unnecessary hype, month campouts and the amount people were willing to pay made my pockets feel great. The yeezy 2's i sold within the 1st hr i had them from the store for 2300. Seeing how now you can buy them for less than a 1k.

Gmp i sold for 600 for the set ea. Like i stated i sold them all except for one of them (yeezy 2 in my size). I dont want any more sneakers besides the breds coming out. Other than that nt, sb, kof, sc, fc, im done with. I almost pulled the trigger on the galaxy rookies but after seeing the photos i wasnt impressed.

Collecting shoes how it used to be is not fun anymore like it used to be where you could just walk in and get your size and not have to wait overnight or weeks. I remember leaving lunch in highschool to my nearest mom and pop shop to cop. Now it has come to raffles, social media sign ups in order to get a pair of GR. Some hate the fact that i get them and resell them. GET OVER IT! If you had access they would be doing the same thing to.