View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 10:33 AM   #439
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Colorado and Washington's tourism is going to go through the roof. It's going to be like Amsterdam was when I was in HS.
Yea, the coffee shops in Amsterdam are predominately filled with tourists. Most of the locals walk into a convenient store, buy some hash (even seeds!) and take it home or smoke in a bar where it's allowed. I only know this because I recently came from there. I didn't partake in any activities, but I was around some people that did. If the U.S. can follow a model similar to Amsterdam, I'm all for it. However that will be difficult because corporations will want a piece of this market (diluting quality) and the sheer size of the US (population/country) compared to Amsterdam would make controlling the substance a challenge.