View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 02:22 PM   #264
Trap Star
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Trap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Trap Star
Quote:
Originally Posted by StryfeS13 View Post
I hardly ever get pulled over. However, in the great state of California, I get in more trouble for not driving than I do driving.

This morning at work, I'm doing an oil change for a customer and I get a call from my neighbor telling me that the police are at my house searching through my 240's. I have one parked on the side of my house, and another parked in the street (running car.) Both 240's have full exterior, wheels, and are not covered in cobwebs, dirt or anything. They are nice looking and do not look like junkyard vehicles. I guess they were doing a local waste of time search through neighborhood and run plates thing, and gave me shit for my cars that are on NON-OP, being parked and not driven. Long story short, it is illegal to have a car parked at your own residence if it does not run. I now have 3 days to get both cars running, smogged, registered, and tagged up to date, or else they will both be towed. Either that or I need to find a place to put them.

Fucking California I swear.
My parents HOA is like that. One of their neighbors (who is on the HOA board) down the street has been harassing the shit out of us about both my cars. They left an anonymous note in the mailbox saying that my s13 was bringing down their property value and that they were going to have it towed if I continued to park on the street. I moved it into the driveway and they started complaining about my s14(also in the driveway) because it "looked bad", which it does. So I put a cover on it and that shut them up for a little bit. They then tried to use the HOA to put a lien agaisnt my parents house for having a car with a cover on it in the driveway. Took the cover off and they called the county code enforcement people who sent a cop to the house. Now its in the garage and they still bitch about it if the garage door is open. Its fucking rediculous.

Douchebags even pushed through an ammendment to the HOA rules that banned working on cars in your driveway or garage.