View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 05:01 PM   #267
Trap Star
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Trap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Trap Star
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxide View Post
What are the reprocussions for working on your car in your garage if you get caught? That sounds ridiculous.
Pretty sure its the same as having the car in the driveway, lien against the house. Its completely ridiculous. The thing that pisses me off the most is that they won't just come by the house and let us know there's a problem. Instead they do juvenile shit like leave notes or go straight to the HOA/police. We're reasonable people, if they have a problem all they have to do is approach us and we can work something out.

They don't even have to look at the damn car(s). None of my neighbors who live in the immediate area have an issue and they have to see it every day if its parked outside. This includes the state representative for my district that lives across the street.

As for knowing the laws, there is a county code concerning "junk" cars but its not enforced at all unless someone makes it an issue.