View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 05:18 PM   #39
2.5T_/<ouki
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantas View Post
HAHA, No ITBS and injectors. Gives it away. But dude i have a nistune that has rb25 base maps loaded and set for a z32 ecu. I'm affraid to try it out until i can get it tuned. How is the car running overall without a tune? Idle ok? etc.
Haha, dude I was afraid to put it in till I got a tune also but I was just like what the heck! Put it in and it started right up without any hiccups or hesitation. Took it for a drive and its night and day difference! Pulls like a monster! Idle is perfect as well. I'm running a z32 ECU, NIStune type 2 w/ RB25 base map (stock). I like it so much better that I left the ECU in .

I'm thinking because the rb25 ECU can only see 7psi, anymore and it pulls timing. I'm not sure about the z32 ECU and psi but I'm thinking it doesn't pull timing at a certain psi!
2.5T_/<ouki is offline   Reply With Quote