View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 10:26 PM   #21
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
everyone shut up about food, SIZZLE PIE OWNS YOU ALL!!!

and to someone who mentioned so-cal up there, thats one place i couldnt imagine moving to. im not a cali fan at all, place is waaaaaay too nuts for me. besides, i like driving my SR powered 240 and not having to worry about cops eating me alive on bread
Yeah, I know you're in Vegas. That's why I included the word "closer", LOL! Honestly man business wise I think you're in a pretty good spot. You've got the SEMA show and you're just a stone's throw away (comparatively speaking) from the biggest import market in the US. Also you don't have the CA smog nazi's on your ass, as mentioned. In the end though you've gotta make your own decision. I just hope it works out for you!
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote