View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 04:14 AM   #260
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by roboticnissan View Post
I love how this thread begins with instilling confidence that i can do this myself, and by the end, im just thinking ahhh fuck jordan will do it ooo much better
Lol don't know how I missed this, but that's rad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearlessKouki View Post
does anybody know if it is possible to use 96 s14 fuse box harness in 97 kouki? need to know asap! thanks alot
It's OBD2 so a lot of stuff will be there, but not always in the correct spot, and the headlight stuff is different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMan View Post
Is it ok to remove the relays and assoiated wires related to the H/L RET as its marked on the fuse box lids? Theres 3 in the driver side fuse box and 1 in the passenger fuse box. Just want to make sure my headlights will work if I remove all these un-needed wires?
You can remove them and the headlights will still work (headlights have two power wires going to the switch and 4 wires coming out of the switch - that's it), but retract won't.

If you're still popup, there are ways of wiring the motors to a simple DPDT switch, but you're relying on the motors internal limiters to cut current at the top and bottom. The factory design is safer, but not very elegant.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote