View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 09:01 AM   #1866
Rich260z
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Rich260z is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey everyone, so I'm just looking for some DD wheels, preferably in the 16x7 or 16x8 size. I don't want to stagger them, and I don't stretch tires.

Specs of the car is s13, still on shock and spring (kyb gr2's and tein lowering springs) and circuit sports arm kit) I really don't want to roll the fender either, but I will if I need to, but I won't full the fender. Car currently has some 15x6 +10 280zx swastikas on it and they fill out the fender nicely, granted they are thin as shit. Tires have a large sidewall and sway in steep turns, like getting onto an onramp, which I just hate.

Car is still 4 lug and I am still running stock brakes. Car is a DD. My gf drives it sometimes.

The tires I will be running are either 215 or 225 /50 DZ101's. Love those tires and they are faily cheap. plus they should provide some curb protection, for the occasional slip.

I want to buy Enkie RPF01's off tirerack and they have +43 offset. I plan on using a 7mm (1/4 in) spacer all around. I really just like the style of these rims, and the car is a DD so I want it to look good. I don't need it to be hella flush, but I don't want it to be a sunken battleship stance either.

From what I hear that is a fairly decent size and offset, but ideally I'd like a 16x8 with +25 since I know they fit (my friend has a set of work Ewings in that size) almost perfectly.

So if anyone can point me in that direction I'd be much appreciated. Searching this site and 240sxforums mostly pulls up 17in staggered setups with coilovers. well that doesn't help me. I've been brooding on the Enkies for a long time. It helps being stuck in France not being able to buy shit lol.
Rich260z is offline   Reply With Quote