View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 10:46 AM   #351
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
ONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to ONYX S-13 Send a message via MSN to ONYX S-13
Just started skating again after about a 2 year hiatus. I moved to Lake Forest and live like 1/5 mile from the etnies park. I'm rusty but I can still have fun. If anything I'm getting a heck of a workout.

I get winded within like 30 mins and it takes me like 20+ mins just to warm up! (I hate getting old).

I don't even attempt to play skate with the young kids now a days. I'm man enough to admit that it'll be a massacre. I've only been doing it for around 1 week now and I go every other day (mon/weds/fri) after work.

If someone wants to meet up there I'm down. It's free and all they require is a helmet. Actually I think anyone who isn't a resident of the city has to pay a $5 annual fee for their cards.
ONYX S-13 is offline   Reply With Quote