View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 10:57 AM   #352
Bambi
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Bambi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONYX S-13 View Post
Just started skating again after about a 2 year hiatus. I moved to Lake Forest and live like 1/5 mile from the etnies park. I'm rusty but I can still have fun. If anything I'm getting a heck of a workout.

I get winded within like 30 mins and it takes me like 20+ mins just to warm up! (I hate getting old).

I don't even attempt to play skate with the young kids now a days. I'm man enough to admit that it'll be a massacre. I've only been doing it for around 1 week now and I go every other day (mon/weds/fri) after work.

If someone wants to meet up there I'm down. It's free and all they require is a helmet. Actually I think anyone who isn't a resident of the city has to pay a $5 annual fee for their cards.
Haha we're on the same boat, I may just be 18 but I can't recall the last time I skated that wasn't just flat ground or something and I still go to the park with my friends who are still really into it but I get tired out lol. And I live in lake forest too! You ever go to laguna hills skatepark?
Originally Posted by Frank_Jaeger View Post
It's impossible because I tried once. Took out 4 telephone polls and a girl scout concession stand. All the thin mints and samoas couldn't even be salvaged.
Bambi is offline   Reply With Quote