View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 11:38 AM   #354
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
I don't think i'm hesh. Idk. I'm just a fuckin weirdo lol. I guess I like hesh shit kinda.

Haha that's sick man you ended up at his party...epic. There was a pretty epic competition at our local skateshop the other day..."best damn shop" look it up...16 shops this year, Dan Murphy, Justin Brock, Ishod Wair, Bobby Worrest, and some other pros/ams were out there doin a lil demo too.

Marc Johnson is from NC, reppin hard! Dude is epic...never does the same trick twice!

I haven't been skating as much in the past 5 years cause i've been balls deep fuckin with cars and girls and real life shit but lately i've been doing it more regularly, and i'm about to move to California in a few days and have no friends...so i'll probably skate every day lol
Marc johnson till this day is my favorite skater. he has some gnar flat ground transition tricks. I still have the marc johnson 2's along with the koston camouflage es model sneaker lol idk why i guess its a memory thing. where in cali are you residing?